Emberwood then you might see your shadow
26 Posts
Ooc — Dain

Her words might be rude and probably intended to bite, but he wasn't angry or in any way disturbed other than being annoyed at her. "Asshole, I'm not looking for your freakin' scraps" she hissed, contorting her face into a snarl. "I can sustain myself without your charity work, you prick!" she yelled, his gaze was as bored and cold as ever as he watched the hairs along her spine bristling. She was in truth, really tiny and after all his battle training, there was no way in hell she could defeat him, but, if she took a stand, he might have a bit of fun with her. And then she said something about hunting things bigger than his head and to pull the stick out of his ass for a moment because apparently not everything revolved around him. A cold amused laugh slipped from his lips at that, and he shook his head, his eyes almost smiling though in the end, the cold, harsh look remained.

”Oh you weren't huh?" he smirked crookedly, eyes amused and cold. ”I'm pretty sure you can feed yourself, girl, because I can see that clearly from you obviously starving form." Truthfully he couldn't literally see her as starving but he had seen the expression of hunger many times, and though it was hard to decipher if it was on the female's face, he knew by gut feeling she was hungry. ”I'm totally convinced." he added, still smirking in a crooked, sarcastic way. She was truly amusing and gave him quite a few things to laugh at, and take his mind off. The worries of finding his brothers subsided when he dealt with this foolish little girl who had no experience whatsoever with the outside world, with the real world. Although Scipio hadn't ventured far from home for a long period of time, he knew the real world without having to leave, his father was a perfect example. He was pretty sure not all wolves were like that, but it made sure his expectations of others were not high and disappointments would not come.

”Also," he added in a bored tone, ”I never said the world revolved around me, and truthfully it would be a disaster if that happened. It would be ultimately chaotic. And I'm pretty sure I don't have a stick up my ass, little girl, unless you want to check it? You're very welcome to examine my butt you know." he said without cracking a single grin, the sarcastic smirk remained on his features, green eyes examining her in a bored manner.
Messages In This Thread
then you might see your shadow - by Scipio - October 06, 2014, 05:13 AM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Juno - October 08, 2014, 11:05 PM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Scipio - October 12, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Juno - October 12, 2014, 11:34 PM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Scipio - October 19, 2014, 09:19 PM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Juno - October 21, 2014, 10:19 PM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Scipio - October 23, 2014, 09:42 AM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Juno - October 25, 2014, 10:51 PM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Scipio - October 27, 2014, 08:21 AM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Juno - November 05, 2014, 07:56 PM