Rosewater Oasis fear the vulture and the vulture will come
86 Posts
Ooc —
A moment of silence, a gesture of willingness. Tumbleweed's answer was swift, but so simple it could be spoken without any rush. He gave a grateful nod to the scavenger, who seemed to be relatively short on patience for one who waited for predators to clear out before feasting. Not a bad thing- it meant he wasn't as lazy as others. 

"I feed you, you stash gems for me high up where other wolves can't get it- covered, so crows won't steal them too." He said. After all, he knew corvids had a keen eye for shiny things. "Bring them back at my request, and you get fed again. Fresh or rotten, however you like it." He tilted his head to the side, eyebrow raised. He took his foot off the jackrabbit and stepped back, but kept a wary eye on the vulture. 

If he ate, then he accepted the deal. If he took it and left, there'd only be one meal lost. Tumbleweed was a fair and trustworthy partner, and had to invest his trust somewhere.
Messages In This Thread
fear the vulture and the vulture will come - by Sceledrus - August 25, 2023, 09:37 AM
RE: fear the vulture and the vulture will come - by Tumbleweed - August 25, 2023, 06:51 PM