Dawn Treader Valley I think you worry way too much
48 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
Away
She was silent; the picture of a woman broken, and Andromache could only think that it should not be this way. This was the legacy of Myros, staring baldly at her even with so many miles and so much ruin between them. The princess settled nearby, not touching but almost close enough.

You'll be safe here, She said after a time, aware in this moment of her shortcomings. Andromache was not a creature of intimacy, and this woman was all but a stranger to her, her name only known through a conversation that the princess should never have witnessed. But she would not call her that.

My name is ruined.

Whatever you wish, only name it. This valley - it is a place for women. No man will impose himself on you here, or any of us, But the words were soft, slowly spoken; Andromache did not expect her to comprehend. It was only meant to soothe, to fill the time with reassurance while they waited for Nikolaos.

She did not allow herself to believe that the woman may die under her care.
Andromache's common is heavily accented. Greek is her native language.
Messages In This Thread
I think you worry way too much - by Andromache - September 09, 2023, 01:16 PM
RE: I think you worry way too much - by Silvertongue - September 09, 2023, 01:28 PM
RE: I think you worry way too much - by Andromache - September 09, 2023, 01:38 PM
RE: I think you worry way too much - by Silvertongue - September 09, 2023, 05:08 PM
RE: I think you worry way too much - by Andromache - September 09, 2023, 05:14 PM
RE: I think you worry way too much - by Silvertongue - September 11, 2023, 10:50 AM
RE: I think you worry way too much - by Andromache - September 11, 2023, 11:20 AM
RE: I think you worry way too much - by Silvertongue - September 17, 2023, 09:17 AM