Dawn Treader Valley I think you worry way too much
48 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
Away
Andromache tried to soothe her, but Silvertongue was somewhere far away; somewhere unreachable. At her words, the princess paused, eyes searching her for a long moment. They were strangers to one another. Whatever walls had been put up, Andromache felt she would not be able to scale them.

Is that what you want? She asked finally, wondering now if she had truly delivered the woman from anything at all. Perhaps she'd only delayed the inevitable; perhaps Silvertongue was already doomed to whatever misery plagued her. That Andromache cared at all was a mystery even to her; was she taken with the woman's beauty? With the prospect of becoming her savior? Or was it more than that?

Andromache watched her as if she might find the answer in the dullness of her grief-stricken eyes.
Andromache's common is heavily accented. Greek is her native language.
Messages In This Thread
I think you worry way too much - by Andromache - September 09, 2023, 01:16 PM
RE: I think you worry way too much - by Silvertongue - September 09, 2023, 01:28 PM
RE: I think you worry way too much - by Andromache - September 09, 2023, 01:38 PM
RE: I think you worry way too much - by Silvertongue - September 09, 2023, 05:08 PM
RE: I think you worry way too much - by Andromache - September 09, 2023, 05:14 PM
RE: I think you worry way too much - by Silvertongue - September 11, 2023, 10:50 AM
RE: I think you worry way too much - by Andromache - September 11, 2023, 11:20 AM
RE: I think you worry way too much - by Silvertongue - September 17, 2023, 09:17 AM