Moonspear Here I am
58 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Baby Rolayne was only two weeks old, but he was already a force to be reckoned with at the milk bar. He was large for a pup his age, and he ate greedily every chance he could get. He had no problems with pushing his brother out of the way, either. 

His eyes had begun to open just a little bit, and he could see the barest of light coming through. It was hardly above a shadow since he spent most of his time in the dark den. His ears hadn't yet opened, but he could feel the vibrations in the ground when others moved. 

He was already a very vocal pup who didn't miss an opportunity to whine and yell. He was too young to turn it into a bark or a howl, but it didn't stop him from screaming out some sort of noise from his mouth. 

Like right now, for example. He was rooting around, huffing and whining for some sort of attention. He moved as much as his little legs would allow him. Should he bump in to something warm and furry, he would likely clamp his jaws down on it in hopes it might provide him with more milk.
Messages In This Thread
Here I am - by Rodyn - September 14, 2023, 02:12 PM
RE: Here I am - by Rolayne - September 14, 2023, 03:53 PM
RE: Here I am - by Rodyn - September 15, 2023, 06:44 AM
RE: Here I am - by Rolayne - September 16, 2023, 08:34 PM
RE: Here I am - by Rodyn - September 17, 2023, 05:21 PM
RE: Here I am - by Rolayne - September 19, 2023, 08:10 PM
RE: Here I am - by Rodyn - September 20, 2023, 08:21 AM