Blackwater Islands beg that I succeed
51 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Ptolemy nodded as his brother stepped back from their embrace, confirming The Hierophant's identity. But when the question of the boy's promise arose, a frown knit his brow. He is a child, He said cautiously. And too long away from the Druids. Only time will tell.

The others - I haven't found them, haven't looked, got a little... distracted, Another grin, sheepish this time, brother to brother. A daywalker. Pretty little thing. I intend to succeed where mother failed. And with this he straightened a bit, still feeling the lanky youth and pushing back against him, reaching for the man, the Speaker of Blackwater.

But we need the girls, He continued with a finality, turning to business again. They're her legacy. Accipitra and Anathema. I don't get it, Pel. How could she hate them so much? Because of Ingram? Ptolemy could not comprehend this final decision by their mother, and it unsettled him, frustrated him. Never before had he disagreed with her. And was she not here now, guiding him? Had her heart changed?

Or had it been poisoned, touched by some kind of madness unknown even to their faceless God of shadows?
Messages In This Thread
beg that I succeed - by Pelagius - September 16, 2023, 10:22 PM
RE: beg that I succeed - by Ptolemy - September 16, 2023, 10:34 PM
RE: beg that I succeed - by Pelagius - September 16, 2023, 10:44 PM
RE: beg that I succeed - by Ptolemy - September 16, 2023, 11:05 PM
RE: beg that I succeed - by Pelagius - September 16, 2023, 11:26 PM
RE: beg that I succeed - by Ptolemy - September 17, 2023, 11:19 AM
RE: beg that I succeed - by Pelagius - September 17, 2023, 12:50 PM