Lion Head Mesa break my pencil on your empty poem
54 Posts
Ooc — metic
it was unknown when the prince would return from whatever venture he was on, but alphus could not imagine that it would be terribly long. he would remain near until senmut returned, perhaps holding up in one of the nearby territories.

"he had, an errand more for the queen than himself though." an errand that had taken a great deal of effort to complete, and one he hoped would not go to waste at the delay of time.

the sun and sand prince went on to explain the location of his homeland, and alphus felt a pang of displeasure in his stomach. "i imagine it is not an easy journey to make," he let out with a grimace. the desert was not for him, and the idea of having to spend days crossing the sea of sand to return home would have been enough to prevent him from ever going back.

but those born to dunes seemed to hold a wild resistance for the unrelenting heat, and in this alphus held a small amount of jealousy.
Messages In This Thread
break my pencil on your empty poem - by Andrealphus - August 23, 2023, 03:38 PM
RE: break my pencil on your empty poem - by Naberius - August 24, 2023, 04:03 PM
RE: break my pencil on your empty poem - by Andrealphus - August 24, 2023, 09:12 PM
RE: break my pencil on your empty poem - by Naberius - September 04, 2023, 05:49 PM
RE: break my pencil on your empty poem - by Andrealphus - September 19, 2023, 11:41 AM
RE: break my pencil on your empty poem - by Naberius - September 27, 2023, 03:17 PM