Ankyra Sound I did it all
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Patrolling? That wasn't exactly what Nishu had intented to do but it was a way to get to know the lands. Knowing the area would allow him to be able to prove himself to Tethys easily. He didn't want to stay too far and miss opportunities but this was something necessary before he could really begin his knightly duties.

Nishu was returning to the heart of the pack with the intention of seeing Tethys. Hopefully she hasn't gone anywhere. Finding her wasn't simple, he knew nearly nothing about her. There was one thing he knew about her but knowing that only told him that finding her will be no easy task if she has gone somewhere.

Upon reaching the hidden entrance Tethy's had shown him he noticed two wolves in the distance. From the scent blown by the wind it appeared to be an unknown male with one of the females he first met here. There was no way he could get passed them without getting noticed so might as well just go.

He watched them as he matched towards the entrance. What ever was going on wasn't his business and didn't seem to be a problem. He wanted to just leave them be. If the female looked at him he would nod respectfully but would keep contact eye until he passed them.
Messages In This Thread
I did it all - by ZC30 - October 20, 2014, 01:02 PM
RE: I did it all - by Caiaphas - October 20, 2014, 04:47 PM
RE: I did it all - by ZC30 - October 24, 2014, 07:10 PM
RE: I did it all - by Caiaphas - October 27, 2014, 06:11 PM
RE: I did it all - by Nishu Inte - October 28, 2014, 08:46 AM
RE: I did it all - by ZC30 - October 28, 2014, 08:34 PM
RE: I did it all - by Caiaphas - October 29, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: I did it all - by Nishu Inte - October 29, 2014, 07:37 PM
RE: I did it all - by Caiaphas - November 28, 2014, 08:25 PM
RE: I did it all - by Nishu Inte - November 29, 2014, 06:12 AM
RE: I did it all - by Caiaphas - November 29, 2014, 10:15 PM