Dawn Treader Valley Just like before, my spirit coming up
48 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
Away
Andromache reached out with a gentle paw to touch her wrist, to stop her as she began to gather up odd bits and pieces from her stay here. You owe nothing but your continued health, She said softly, aware that this may provoke Silvertongue further. I will take you home.

It had never been her intention to simply send the woman off. To depart the valley herself was nearly unthinkable in light of the newness of their claim, yet she trusted Nikolaos and Euryalos. Even Faustus was beginning to earn her trust. They would hold the valley in her absence, all of them.

What mattered now was ensuring that they did not send Silvertongue off to her death.
Andromache's common is heavily accented. Greek is her native language.
Messages In This Thread
Just like before, my spirit coming up - by Andromache - September 19, 2023, 02:03 PM
RE: Just like before, my spirit coming up - by Silvertongue - September 22, 2023, 05:34 PM
RE: Just like before, my spirit coming up - by Andromache - September 23, 2023, 12:22 PM
RE: Just like before, my spirit coming up - by Silvertongue - September 25, 2023, 01:24 PM
RE: Just like before, my spirit coming up - by Andromache - September 25, 2023, 04:44 PM
RE: Just like before, my spirit coming up - by Silvertongue - September 29, 2023, 10:52 PM
RE: Just like before, my spirit coming up - by Andromache - September 29, 2023, 11:00 PM
RE: Just like before, my spirit coming up - by Silvertongue - September 30, 2023, 11:36 AM
RE: Just like before, my spirit coming up - by Andromache - September 30, 2023, 12:33 PM
RE: Just like before, my spirit coming up - by Silvertongue - September 30, 2023, 01:22 PM