Dawn Treader Valley Just like before, my spirit coming up
48 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
Away
Andromache paused, wary of the request; wary of Silvertongue and her unsteady emotions. She glanced back and her eyes were soft but guarded. I'll leave when your home is in sight. You can return alone, The princess conceded, but this was all she was willing to give.

Oh, Silvertongue could try to run, she could slip away and leave Andromache behind, but could she maintain such distance? She was greatly weakened by her ordeal, that much was clear. And though Andromache wished to keep as much of her dignity intact as possible, there was nothing dignified about the situation as it stood.

And that was why the princess would not touch her. She wanted her; of that there was no question, nor even a hint of denial. But not here, not now, not like this. A body was not a currency with which to pay a debt. It was the sacred home of the soul, gifted by the Gods. There would be no slaves in this valley.

This time she did not linger to hear any argument that might come. She parted without another word, taking up her post just outside the den's mouth.
Andromache's common is heavily accented. Greek is her native language.
Messages In This Thread
Just like before, my spirit coming up - by Andromache - September 19, 2023, 02:03 PM
RE: Just like before, my spirit coming up - by Silvertongue - September 22, 2023, 05:34 PM
RE: Just like before, my spirit coming up - by Andromache - September 23, 2023, 12:22 PM
RE: Just like before, my spirit coming up - by Silvertongue - September 25, 2023, 01:24 PM
RE: Just like before, my spirit coming up - by Andromache - September 25, 2023, 04:44 PM
RE: Just like before, my spirit coming up - by Silvertongue - September 29, 2023, 10:52 PM
RE: Just like before, my spirit coming up - by Andromache - September 29, 2023, 11:00 PM
RE: Just like before, my spirit coming up - by Silvertongue - September 30, 2023, 11:36 AM
RE: Just like before, my spirit coming up - by Andromache - September 30, 2023, 12:33 PM
RE: Just like before, my spirit coming up - by Silvertongue - September 30, 2023, 01:22 PM