Ankyra Sound I did it all
34 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
He shrank himself when Caiaphas straightened, not because he was afraid (though he probably should be), but because he thought himself a respectful wolf who observed the superiority of others on their doorsteps. He would have expected the same. His ears faltered for a moment when Caiaphas explained that it smelled like women because of their male killing practice. He wasn't sure he believed it, for it seemed too far fetched for his limited imagination, but the possibility existed that he was wrong.

"It must be difficult to proliferate," he returned, and it was at that moment movement in his periphery caught his attention. A sidelong glance revealed a pale wolf moving to descend the cliffs, but staring at them almost expectantly. Since nothing was said, Capricorn tilted his snout ever-so-slightly downward in silent acknowledgement, then turned his attention back to Caiaphas, leaving Nishu to leave as he intended.

"That wolf looked like a male, and decidedly unmurdered at that," he said slyly. He had good intentions in it, and meant it more as a jest than anything. "As for curiosity, I certainly have," he went on, smiling now. He didn't think she would try to threaten him in any way—she would win if she did—but he was interested to hear the rest of what this pack supposedly (or actually) did to males.
Messages In This Thread
I did it all - by ZC30 - October 20, 2014, 01:02 PM
RE: I did it all - by Caiaphas - October 20, 2014, 04:47 PM
RE: I did it all - by ZC30 - October 24, 2014, 07:10 PM
RE: I did it all - by Caiaphas - October 27, 2014, 06:11 PM
RE: I did it all - by Nishu Inte - October 28, 2014, 08:46 AM
RE: I did it all - by ZC30 - October 28, 2014, 08:34 PM
RE: I did it all - by Caiaphas - October 29, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: I did it all - by Nishu Inte - October 29, 2014, 07:37 PM
RE: I did it all - by Caiaphas - November 28, 2014, 08:25 PM
RE: I did it all - by Nishu Inte - November 29, 2014, 06:12 AM
RE: I did it all - by Caiaphas - November 29, 2014, 10:15 PM