Redtail Rise I-1
26 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
First to descend from the Rise was its Berserkr, dark coat made resplendent by the golden highlights framing her face. She looked right at home among the gilded aspens whose leaves would soon fall to herald the coming of winter, and the bristle of Lilia's coat prompted Wanderer to lower her head and ears respectfully, tail wiggling at the tip to acknowledge a pack leader.

She reached toward the woman's chin with an appeasing flash of her tongue, nose wriggling to take in the scent of the pack even as she bared her flank for Lilia's inspection. Among them, a faintly familiar smell that sparked yearning...!

Wanderer didn't get a chance to parse what it meant, for Mulherin's arrival broke both her concentration and composure. Soft whines burbled from her throat and she dipped her head low before reaching for her brother's snout with nipping teeth and lashing tongue. Her tail was a windmill, slapping her hindquarters, tree trunks and shrubs alike.

To his question, she gave a characteristically short answer in a soft, high voice, sweeping her eyes toward Lilia to include her as well: Home is better.
Messages In This Thread
I-1 - by Roamer - October 05, 2023, 04:21 PM
RE: I-1 - by Ameline - October 05, 2023, 04:42 PM
RE: I-1 - by Mulherin - October 05, 2023, 04:42 PM
RE: I-1 - by Roamer - October 05, 2023, 06:20 PM
RE: I-1 - by Ameline - October 06, 2023, 07:35 PM
RE: I-1 - by Mulherin - October 07, 2023, 11:23 PM