Cerulean Cape ❆ To all things housed in her silence,
3 Posts
Ooc —
She tested him from a distance, yet even as she eyed him up and down his posturing did not show any significant change -- not too dominant, nor entirely submissive either -- no clear sign of aggression. A moment of silence persisted between them, her lips slowly sheathing back over her teeth, before she eventually sighed from the breath she held. 

The woman huffed, and decided to train her gaze of her shoulder, instead. "I don't know whether to feel relived or annoyed that you aren't giving me a reason to be mad -- I could really use the outlet right about now." she joked dryly -- though, just in case she needed to clarify, her gaze traveled back towards him. "Uh, sarcasm, of course."

Who knew? Her sister never called her a "Frigid bitch" for nothing, afterall.

There was still no telling what this guy might try, so the skepticism never left the dragon's eyes. He was an older man, clearly, with more woodland colors in comparison to her tundrian ones. Straightening her posture, she streaded a few steps closer, silently accepting his invitation, though never treading closer that those few steps. Safer to keep her distance.

"Do you know where we are?"
[Image: dgbe1m3-a29683da-d5cf-42e3-a0ad-6b2608ab...6ab60356e&]
"Common" | "Iclandic"
Messages In This Thread
❆ To all things housed in her silence, - by Björk - September 18, 2023, 01:43 PM
RE: ❆ To all things housed in her silence, - by Barbatos - September 19, 2023, 12:36 PM
RE: ❆ To all things housed in her silence, - by Björk - September 20, 2023, 10:13 AM
RE: ❆ To all things housed in her silence, - by Barbatos - September 20, 2023, 12:37 PM
RE: ❆ To all things housed in her silence, - by Björk - October 05, 2023, 11:19 PM
RE: ❆ To all things housed in her silence, - by Barbatos - October 12, 2023, 11:41 PM