(j) eagle of the ninth legion
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
Hi! :D Welcome to NB :D I know you as "the person who plays Ragnar" so I assume ya know what to do already (well duh). Sorry if this isn't my best work. I typed it before I went to sleep

The golden male padded along the scent trail. He was still up for the warden trade, though more interested in gamekeeper. He had hunted his fair share and did a massive job of stocking up the pack's catches. Enjoying the silence that he knew would not last, he continued to pad along the way.

His well enjoyed silence was soon broken by a howl, but it was one that he didn't know. Was a new wolf wanting to join or a enemy wolf here to attack them? He questioned himself as he continued on his path, but now towards the source. Pasting the scent line towards the source of the howl, he emerged from the bush he was in and his eye drew to a brown-grey wolf standing.

Flash crossed the grounds to reach the wolf. "Salve, what is your business here?" He realised he had spoken hello in Latin, perhaps he was getting more use to the first unfamiliar language? He shook it off, deciding it was a good thing. His tail rose into the air, displaying his dominance, bright green eyes gazed right into the other's liquid gold as he waited for an answer. He decided not to start off with a bad start, considering the brown-grey wolf was a respectable distance away from their borders, at least he had manners unlike the wolves that requested for a place within the Bypass before him.

Doing his usual analysis of the stranger, he could see that he was more for hunting than for fighting, which was good, considering winter was approaching and Noctisardor Bypass needed more wolves thAn ever to stock up their catches. He hoped the wolf was not an enemy, as he looked like a potential ally. But Flash could only hope that he was here for shelter, Noctisardor Bypass needed no slackers in their ranks.

Messages In This Thread
(j) eagle of the ninth legion - by Tarquin - October 29, 2014, 08:24 AM
RE: (j) eagle of the ninth legion - by Flash - October 29, 2014, 09:57 AM
RE: (j) eagle of the ninth legion - by Paarthurnax - October 29, 2014, 11:09 AM
RE: (j) eagle of the ninth legion - by Shadow - October 29, 2014, 07:18 PM
RE: (j) eagle of the ninth legion - by Tarquin - October 30, 2014, 07:44 AM
RE: (j) eagle of the ninth legion - by Flash - November 03, 2014, 08:43 AM
RE: (j) eagle of the ninth legion - by Paarthurnax - November 03, 2014, 03:00 PM
RE: (j) eagle of the ninth legion - by Shadow - November 05, 2014, 02:27 AM
RE: (j) eagle of the ninth legion - by Paarthurnax - December 14, 2014, 02:47 PM
RE: (j) eagle of the ninth legion - by Flash - December 21, 2014, 08:54 AM