Sequoia Coast wish that I could be like the cool kids
9 Posts
Ooc — Anon
All Welcome 
They were absolutely, unequivocally, undoubtedly lost. Isaiah had known it after the first week away from Midnight Scar. Give him a fair chance, he'd say. Let him lead the way, he'd say.

Well, they certainly shouldn't have left home to begin with! They still hadn't found @Granite, Uncle @Void probably regretted sending them on what was supposed to be a day's errand, and mom -- of course, she probably thought them dead!

And what about Iris? Heaven forbid she leave and look for them too!

They'd found themselves by the sea line for a number of days already, and at least they found an easy meal in the sand along the shore. Stinky, but easy: the dead fish hardly made for a good smell or good eats, but they were better than nothing at all.

Today, though, as Isaiah trailed along the tidepools, elbows bony and stomach always growling, his eyes caught sight of the little red pinchers bobbing in and out of the water again. And, instead of ignoring them, he crouched down and watched.

Was there a way to eat them, too?

He reached out a paw, hardly thinking --

YEEEEOW!! he recoiled and violently shook his paw, the little crab still hanging on for its dearest life.
Messages In This Thread
wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Isaiah - October 18, 2023, 10:46 AM
RE: wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Theo - October 18, 2023, 11:06 AM
RE: wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Isaiah - October 18, 2023, 11:30 AM
RE: wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Theo - October 19, 2023, 10:31 AM
RE: wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Isaiah - October 27, 2023, 10:35 AM
RE: wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Theo - October 29, 2023, 02:31 PM