Sequoia Coast wish that I could be like the cool kids
9 Posts
Ooc — Anon
The man seemed to materialize right outta thin air. Okay, maybe if Isaiah hadn't been flailing around so much he would have seen him sooner. But as it was, he wasn't thinking much about anything other than the crab on his paw, that when he felt the nearly presence, he thought it was just gonna be LP coming over to laugh at him or try getting pinched himself. Isaiah had already spun around with a hot retort on his tongue, and was quite ready to dish something out he'd totally mean, and would only maybe regret later, when --

Um.

Okay.

Yeah, that wasn't LP.

His yellow eyes went big. This guy was HUGE! Towering over him, and every inch covered in muscle. Isaiah had never felt so much like a shrimp, and his bones seemed sharper under his skin than they ever had before.

He came at him with a stick, and something in his eyes spoke of someone he could trust. But Isaiah didn't trust him. He reached out his paw out of sheer necessity, but as soon as the man had pried the crab free, Isaiah jerked his paw away and hopped back a few paces. He held his head up in some vain attempt at looking scary and big, though he was still only half the man's size.

I know where I am, he insisted, hating how his boyish cadence sounded shrimpy, too, next to this man's timbre, I've never heard of Sapphique. He didn't answer Theo's other questions, or give him any information about himself, even though LP would have blabbed all that out in a sitting.

Isaiah still held firmly to stranger danger - and the less a stanger knew of him, the better - even if this one seemed helpful.

hahaha I'm so pleased! xD It totally describes Isaiah in his entirety LOL
Messages In This Thread
wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Isaiah - October 18, 2023, 10:46 AM
RE: wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Theo - October 18, 2023, 11:06 AM
RE: wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Isaiah - October 18, 2023, 11:30 AM
RE: wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Theo - October 19, 2023, 10:31 AM
RE: wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Isaiah - October 27, 2023, 10:35 AM
RE: wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Theo - October 29, 2023, 02:31 PM