Redhawk Caldera As the seasons change I want to be there with you
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
When she apologized, he tried to silence her by making shh shh noises and licking her face. This did not deter her and Peregrine took in her words even as he continued slobbering on her. He didn't hold her outburst against her, especially not now... they were the two original Redleaf-DiSarinnos left standing in the wilds and they needed to stick together, even from afar.

"I don't blame you or anyone for feeling upset with me," he replied. "It makes me happy to hear that," he added, bumping her muzzle with his own. "You could shriek at me like a banshee for a year straight and I wouldn't love you any less, Oss," Peregrine assured her.

"If you'd like, I can show you around," he offered the next moment. He considered bringing up the elephant in the room (Atticus) but decided to focus on happier things for the moment. "How are things at the plateau? Blue Willow stopped by here the other day to tell me about her and Lasher. We didn't get a chance to talk about everything else."
Messages In This Thread
RE: As the seasons change I want to be there with you - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 29, 2014, 03:13 PM