Fox's Glade Scoop up my insides
29 Posts
Ooc —
When the other wolf named herself a healer, Kovette’s mind settled; she could be directed on how to help, if the help was accepted, rather than worry about how she could get the injured stranger the assistance she required. And when the materials necessary to help her were noted, and the northerner saw just how easily accessible said items were, she felt confident that yes, she would be able to help—but, even still, she found her own lack of knowledge to be troublesome, wondering to herself what would have happened if their roles were reversed.

“I can grab those for you, so you will not have to walk too far,” she offered. But Kovette was not quick to retrieve those items—instead, she moved around Eshe so that she stood parallel to her. “Here,” she said. “You can use me to support yourself as you stand.” The young female was not nearly as large as her father or grandfather before her but she was still a sturdy girl, accustomed to the rough tumblings that often were what her puphood play progressed into. For that reason, she did not doubt her ability to act as a brace.

In exchange for her help, a meal was offered. “I appreciate the offer,” she replied, a smile tugging at her lips. “But don’t feel obligated to offer. I am happy to help, either way.” Whereas Xan was always distrustful of strangers and more likely to leave them for death rather than help them, Kovette learned kindness from her mother; stranger or not, you could never be sure of how frequently paths might cross, and it is always better to make a friend versus a foe—when it came to them needing help, of course. Otherwise, she was just as cautious as her father had learned to be, so many years ago.

“You can lean against me as we walk back onto dry land,” she further offered, letting it be known that her brace status was not strictly for standing. “Then I will grab the stick and reeds for you.” Again, Kovette had never succumbed to a similar injury before, and so she was not entirely sure how much the stranger could actually move without causing more damage to her leg. “My name is Kovette, by the way,” she then finally introduced, keeping still all the while; and still she would remain, until the other was up and ready to move. Whenever Eshe gave the cue, only then would she proceed forward at the injured woman’s pace.

Feel free to PP Kovette however you need for movement!
Messages In This Thread
Scoop up my insides - by Kovette - September 11, 2023, 06:52 PM
RE: Scoop up my insides - by Eshe - September 22, 2023, 08:41 AM
RE: Scoop up my insides - by Kovette - September 24, 2023, 01:56 PM
RE: Scoop up my insides - by Eshe - October 03, 2023, 01:30 PM
RE: Scoop up my insides - by Kovette - October 07, 2023, 12:52 PM
RE: Scoop up my insides - by Eshe - October 08, 2023, 07:30 AM
RE: Scoop up my insides - by Kovette - October 21, 2023, 09:38 AM
RE: Scoop up my insides - by Eshe - November 14, 2023, 10:23 AM
RE: Scoop up my insides - by Kovette - December 05, 2023, 01:34 PM
RE: Scoop up my insides - by Eshe - December 15, 2023, 10:40 AM
RE: Scoop up my insides - by Kovette - January 10, 2024, 07:39 PM