Bramblepoint Change is Coming.
8 Posts
Ooc — Carolyn
Egeria stifled a yawn, her eyes traveling over the hues of the branches floating in the soft breeze above her head once again. It seemed like she could not look away, but alas, her paws decided the next steps. Her nose ventured between the cool compressed earth to the breeze whistling past her ears, senses alert to capture the slightest of scents. Most trails seemed stale; the afternoon was rarely a decent time to hunt, or she she's been told. Her distance hunger would have to wait until closer to dusk.

The she-wolf had just decided a water source was a good idea, her paws leading her to abandon the small clearing for the thicker wood when a rustling nearby captured her attention. Ears swivled to pick the sound up, knowing almost immeditely it was a larger animal moving through the sparse brush. Coming to a halt, Egeria scanned the surrondings, expecting a deer or otherwise to pop out. What her eyes did not expect was another wolf.

The greyscale coat of the other canine stood out against the various hues of autumn. A fluffy coat seemed ready for the approaching cold season while glimpses of growing muscle flexed with each movement. Desite the sudden appearance, the other seemed relaxed, if not just curious. No curled lip or spiked-fur; only cautious in the sense that Egeria was a stranger. Striking green eyes were inquisitive as they studied her.

Covering her shock at the sudden appearance of one of her own, Egeria regonized other scents; faint, but there. Were there more nearby? A pack perhaps? She hadn't scented any borders yet, but sometimes she was distracted. A flash of anxiety washed over the white she-wolf as she sheepishly glanced at the ground. "Oh, hello there," she responded, her voice friendly enough, but with an air of worry. "I didn't cross any borders, did I? Sometimes I don't watch where my paws lead me," she added with a nervous laugh.
[Image: damahmv-98f54c76-725b-4a88-865b-39f7bc97...54TGUg_kWc]
I am fairly new to this forum, so any tips or suggestions are very much appreciated! 
Messages In This Thread
Change is Coming. - by Egeria - October 17, 2023, 09:39 AM
RE: Change is Coming. - by Ceridwen - October 21, 2023, 03:03 PM
RE: Change is Coming. - by Egeria - October 23, 2023, 02:42 PM
RE: Change is Coming. - by Ceridwen - October 24, 2023, 02:05 PM
RE: Change is Coming. - by Egeria - October 30, 2023, 12:42 PM
RE: Change is Coming. - by Ceridwen - October 30, 2023, 03:15 PM
RE: Change is Coming. - by Egeria - November 07, 2023, 09:55 AM
RE: Change is Coming. - by Ceridwen - November 08, 2023, 03:11 PM