Moonsong Glacier sif's hair
Yellowstone
Zeta
108 Posts
Ooc — Van
yesssssss

Snapped out of his melancholic thoughts, Fjall’s head swiveled towards the voice, completely unprepared for the sight of the wolf who had called out to him.

Mother!

But that was not her voice. And that was not her walk. In fact, the closer this wolf came, the more embarrassed he felt about having thought she was Lótë. The differences were mounting between his mother and this… stranger? Fjall gulped, hoping that he’d hidden his surprise in time. Meanwhile, he could feel his heart sinking towards his stomach.

I- I greet you, he said, practically tripping over his words as he quickly, belatedly, gave her a polite bow. His tail swept in a welcoming gesture. I do, he answered earnestly. I stay in those woods there, sometimes. He gestured towards the forest the stranger had just come from. But my cousin is building her village here on these ice-lands. I will be helping her to make it so.

He took a breath and smiled almost sheepishly. I am Fjall. Do you live around here as well? She was not near enough for him to yet catch the scents of Moonglow.
Messages In This Thread
sif's hair - by Fjall - October 23, 2023, 02:58 PM
RE: sif's hair - by Vairë - October 23, 2023, 04:01 PM
RE: sif's hair - by Fjall - October 24, 2023, 03:53 PM
RE: sif's hair - by Vairë - October 24, 2023, 04:16 PM
RE: sif's hair - by Fjall - October 24, 2023, 05:00 PM
RE: sif's hair - by Vairë - October 24, 2023, 05:11 PM
RE: sif's hair - by Fjall - October 24, 2023, 05:37 PM
RE: sif's hair - by Vairë - October 30, 2023, 04:22 PM
RE: sif's hair - by Fjall - November 05, 2023, 05:19 PM