time after time
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
sorry for the major hold-up ;_;
and yay Kierk

Cara's life had not been a fairytale.
Even her words had just made Silvertip sound like a true paradise, there were cracks underneath the embellished story spun by her lips. There was animosity, jealousy and treason squashed in the middle, weighing down heavily on the very moment it all went down.

After her little tale was done, the female drew her tongue over her lips, in a metaphorical attempt to savour the bittersweet taste that the memory of Jinx brought to her young mind. Suddenly the rusty female piped up with a question that made the yearling's mouth curve into a smile. She liked speaking of Silvertip, even if it pained her, she spoke with great affection and pride.

"You certaintly did not. I was part of the kickassery, a great part of it really. " she barked with a satisfied smile, she did not mean to boast -- not conciously at least -- but she couldn't help herself from gushing the great experiences shared to the stranger.

This feeling of greatness was swiftly crushed by her next set of questions. Speaking of their golden times was much more satisfactory than speaking of their doom. It had not been a happy time then, and it still wasn't one now.
"This kingdom did not fall here. After a great war with the coast wolves, we moved away. " she barked. If she thought of it, the kingdom had never fallen really, it had just converted into the Spine, where it had been molded and shifted with every new change in leadership.

"Our Queen led us to new lands, far greater than these if you ask me ", she half-whispered, despite her deep love for Silvertip Cara's heart now beated for the Spine alone. "Then, she fell suddenly ill and died shortly afterwards" she barked with a thick tone of melancholy weighing down her words. She decided to omit the whole ursurper wannabe-leader fiasco. In her mind, the black bitch wasn't even worth mentioning.

It would spoil the story.
"I, my friend, was proclaimed as Alpha by her husband, who like her died shortly after" she finished softly. Lecter had been a freak, but a freak she had learned to admire.

Messages In This Thread
time after time - by Siv - October 05, 2014, 01:32 AM
RE: time after time - by Cara - October 05, 2014, 07:06 PM
RE: time after time - by Siv - October 07, 2014, 02:30 AM
RE: time after time - by Cara - October 10, 2014, 06:49 PM
RE: time after time - by Siv - October 10, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: time after time - by Cara - October 17, 2014, 07:05 PM
RE: time after time - by Siv - October 19, 2014, 02:14 AM
RE: time after time - by Cara - October 29, 2014, 10:30 PM
RE: time after time - by Siv - November 23, 2014, 03:42 PM
RE: time after time - by Cara - November 24, 2014, 06:31 PM
RE: time after time - by Siv - November 29, 2014, 11:48 PM