Broken Antler Fen Souls young and old
26 Posts
Ooc — Van
It is? Long Rain’s head was forced back a little in surprise, but she wasn’t one to argue with superstition. The Wolves of Bending Creek certainly had their fair share of beliefs. The girl made a contemplative huh sound, shrugged, and resumed polishing her enamel against the antler. Through the noisy clicking and grinding of her teeth, from the corner of her eye, she observed the ashen yearling lying down.

After a pause to consider the question, Long Rain replied, uhh, both. She licked her chops, taking a break from her chew toy. Father says I am born here, next to big lake, but I do not remember this. As for the adventure bit, I am changing lives. My first time. I leave my Father’s family, and now I find lake, find my mother, then I find mountain to make home with friends. She sounded proud of herself, despite accomplishing absolutely nothing so far. (Or maybe it was having a plan that she was proud of.)

You have home here? She gestured out over the fen’s wetlands. Have you walked many changing-life ‘ventures? The implication of the stranger designating it as Long Rain’s first probably meant that she had been on more than one herself.
Messages In This Thread
Souls young and old - by Ceridwen - October 22, 2023, 02:21 AM
RE: Souls young and old - by Long Rain - October 22, 2023, 03:05 PM
RE: Souls young and old - by Ceridwen - October 24, 2023, 02:17 PM
RE: Souls young and old - by Long Rain - October 28, 2023, 05:15 PM
RE: Souls young and old - by Ceridwen - October 28, 2023, 05:52 PM
RE: Souls young and old - by Long Rain - October 29, 2023, 08:14 PM
RE: Souls young and old - by Ceridwen - October 31, 2023, 04:51 PM