Ankyra Sound I'm a war of head vs. heart.
<small><i><font color='#CCC0D4'>o</font><font color='#CCBFD0'>n</font><font color='#CCBECC'>c</font><font color='#CCBDC8'>e</font><font color='#CCBCC3'> </font><font color='#CCBBBF'>m</font><font color='#CCBABB'>o</font><font color='#CCB9B7'>r</font><font color='#CCB8B3'>e</font><font color='#CCB6AE'> </font><font color='#CCB5AA'>i</font><font color='#CCB4A6'>n</font><font color='#CCB3A2'>t</font><font color='#CCB3A2'>o</font><font color='#CCB4A6'> </font><font color='#CCB5AA'>t</font><font color='#CCB6AE'>h</font><font color='#CCB8B3'>e</font><font color='#CCB9B7'> </font><font color='#CCBABB'>f</font><font color='#CCBBBF'>r</font><font color='#CCBCC3'>a</font><font color='#CCBDC8'>y</font></i></small><br><small><i><font color='#CCC3DF'>i</font><font color='#CCC2DC'>n</font><font color='#CCC2D9'>t</font><font color='#CCC1D6'>o</font><font color='#CCC0D3'> </font><font color='#CCBFD0'>t</font><font color='#CCBECD'>h</font><font color='#CCBECA'>e</font><font color='#CCBDC6'> </font><font color='#CCBCC3'>l</font><font color='#CCBBC0'>a</font><font color='#CCBABD'>s</font><font color='#CCB9BA'>t</font><font color='#CCB9B7'> </font><font color='#CCB8B4'>g</font><font color='#CCB7B1'>o</font><font color='#CCB6AE'>o</font><font color='#CCB5AA'>d</font><font color='#CCB5A7'> </font><font color='#CCB4A4'>f</font><font color='#CCB3A1'>i</font><font color='#CCB3A1'>g</font><font color='#CCB4A4'>h</font><font color='#CCB5A7'>t</font><font color='#CCB5AA'> </font><font color='#CCB6AE'>i</font><font color='#CCB7B1'>'</font><font color='#CCB8B4'>l</font><font color='#CCB9B7'>l</font><font color='#CCB9BA'> </font><font color='#CCBABD'>e</font><font color='#CCBBC0'>v</font><font color='#CCBCC3'>e</font><font color='#CCBDC6'>r</font><font color='#CCBECA'> </font><font color='#CCBECD'>k</font><font color='#CCBFD0'>n</font><font color='#CCC0D3'>o</font><font color='#CCC1D6'>w</font></i></small>
3 Posts
Ooc —
A she-wolf came to her swiftly, and as soon as Nyx' frosty gaze settled on her greeter's approaching form as it slipped gracefully from between the foliage, she swept into submission. Her head and tail were lowered at once, raven ears slick against her peppered nape, shoulders hunched to make herself appear smaller. She foxed her stare to the other female's slender forelimbs, silent and awaiting her judgement.

When words came, still the young siren did not move despite her surprise at having not been spoken to in her native tongue. "Yes," she answered simply, pausing for a few brief moments to consider her words. Was this creature not of the Nereides bloodline? Or did the wolves of this pack not speak their common language? Blinking, the sterling youth continued: "I am Nyx Nereides, a daughter of Astarte Strand. I seek to make the Sound my home, for I am led to believe that my sisters reside here."

Nyx flicked her tail, mentally kicking herself for having forgotten to bring a gift as her peace offering. It had been tradition in her birthplace for travelling Nereides to present items given by the sea to the established women of the Strand, a token of gratitude for their time. She supposed she could remedy that at a later date, by proving herself worthy of the name she'd inherited.
Messages In This Thread
I'm a war of head vs. heart. - by Kharis - October 29, 2014, 02:25 PM
RE: I'm a war of head vs. heart. - by Caiaphas - October 29, 2014, 06:00 PM
RE: I'm a war of head vs. heart. - by Kharis - October 30, 2014, 06:49 AM
RE: I'm a war of head vs. heart. - by Caiaphas - October 30, 2014, 06:53 PM
RE: I'm a war of head vs. heart. - by Kharis - October 31, 2014, 09:29 AM
RE: I'm a war of head vs. heart. - by Caiaphas - November 03, 2014, 08:26 PM