Bramblepoint Change is Coming.
8 Posts
Ooc — Carolyn
Egeria listened with rapt attention as the other she-wolf began to explain the pack where she resided. If there was any chance at making alliances, even as a loner, the best way was to gain information and form relations. Or, at least that’s how her mother had explained it. The mysterious part piped her attention, though. Mysterious in a good sense or a foreboding sense? She supposed that melting into the territory with little attention from others gained that description. It wasn’t a bad way to live, honestly, though it must be tough to keep it that way.

It does sound like a wonderful place to grow up in,” Egeria admitted. “Not having drawn so much attention from others, I mean. Conflicts are so tiresome.

Found in a parsley bed? Egeria couldn’t help the smile that grew on her face at that thought. She had a bit of an inkling of how pups came to be, but she was still naive enough that she believed idle stories and tales first. “That’s quite a story,” she giggled. “Owlets are such cute things with all their fluff, just like us when we’re small.

Egeria’s bright presence faltered slightly as the questions began to turn toward her own childhood. Even so, the she-wolf considered how much was really worth telling. “Eh, it’s a typical tale of escaping being stuck with a family and home against your will. They wanted something for me that I never felt quite right with, so I left for my own adventures.
[Image: damahmv-98f54c76-725b-4a88-865b-39f7bc97...54TGUg_kWc]
I am fairly new to this forum, so any tips or suggestions are very much appreciated! 
Messages In This Thread
Change is Coming. - by Egeria - October 17, 2023, 09:39 AM
RE: Change is Coming. - by Ceridwen - October 21, 2023, 03:03 PM
RE: Change is Coming. - by Egeria - October 23, 2023, 02:42 PM
RE: Change is Coming. - by Ceridwen - October 24, 2023, 02:05 PM
RE: Change is Coming. - by Egeria - October 30, 2023, 12:42 PM
RE: Change is Coming. - by Ceridwen - October 30, 2023, 03:15 PM
RE: Change is Coming. - by Egeria - November 07, 2023, 09:55 AM
RE: Change is Coming. - by Ceridwen - November 08, 2023, 03:11 PM