Emberwood i've told a million lies, but now i tell a single truth
<font face="High tower text"><div><span style="color:#008b8b;">k</span><span style="color:#158b8b;">a</span><span style="color:#298b8b;">l</span><span style="color:#3e8b8b;">e</span><span style="color:#528b8b;">i</span><span style="color:#3e828b;">d</span><span style="color:#297a8b;">o</span><span style="color:#15718b;">s</span><span style="color:#00688b;">c</span><span style="color:#087b93;">o</span><span style="color:#108d9b;">p</span><span style="color:#18a0a2;">e</span><span style="color:#20b2aa;"> </span><span style="color:#2abab3;">e</span><span style="color:#34c2bb;">y</span><span style="color:#3ec9c4;">e</span><span style="color:#48d1cc;">s</span></div></font>
193 Posts
Ooc — Mini

Even if his muscles had deteriorated after the years, the man's hearing was still intact (thankfully). As the young white female, who resembled what only could've been a younger version of Bazi called, out to him he turned his head quickly, adressing her with a low chuff and a gentle bow of his head.

"I can't deny orange is one of my favorite colors" he commented while casting a quick glance to the leaf-covered floor and the tip of the trees. Autumn was the season for the quiet. It wasn't as energetic at Summer or Spring, and it wasn't as lonely as Winter.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i've told a million lies, but now i tell a single truth - by Galileo - October 30, 2014, 04:36 PM