The Tangle She will be mine
11 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Private 
Gold eyes beneath a dark brow assessed the land. In front of him laid a bed of green grassland swaying gently in the breeze. Rocky cliffs were far in the distance, the ssmell of the sea hitting his senses, making Ruin scrunch his nose in disgust. Behind him was a tangle of trees, nothing he felt the need to go through. His homeland was nothing like this—only the strongest survived where he came from. Or, rather, only those HE deemed strong enough would survive. Those who lived here must be weak—both in mind and body. They must not know what hardship feels like, or the feeling of a gnawing so deep in the belly that you’re sure a rat somehow lived inside, trying to make its way out.

He scoffed angrily. The dark wolf could not fathom being here for longer than he needed to…he needs to find her. The one he was promised. She was here, he knew it. He had heard stories a lone she-wolf of her description, specifically eyes that held the world’s oceans, had been seen leaving Rhodesia in the direction of Teekon. He has been following sightings of her for a year. But, now he is in unfamiliar territory and has lost her. He was a patient male. He would continue to look for her, even if it meant forever. He would find her. She will be his.

But, for now, he decided he would make nice with the region’s packs. Maybe he will find her in one…or maybe they will divulge her location to him. This place may grow on him enough to permanently leave his pack in Rhodesia to his Second, Hannibal. He chuckled darkly to himself; the future really does hold many possibilities. 

@Val
Messages In This Thread
She will be mine - by ZRIPRUIN - November 17, 2023, 02:52 PM
RE: She will be mine - by Val - November 17, 2023, 03:11 PM
RE: She will be mine - by ZRIPRUIN - November 17, 2023, 05:05 PM
RE: She will be mine - by Val - November 30, 2023, 02:31 PM
RE: She will be mine - by ZRIPRUIN - December 02, 2023, 11:37 AM
RE: She will be mine - by Val - December 11, 2023, 02:58 PM
RE: She will be mine - by ZRIPRUIN - December 12, 2023, 11:20 AM
RE: She will be mine - by Val - December 26, 2023, 07:07 PM
RE: She will be mine - by ZRIPRUIN - December 28, 2023, 01:35 PM