Wapun Meadow I’ll be just fine on my own
29 Posts
Ooc —
There was little to no haste in her movements, meandering along with determination, yes, but little speed; she was in this for the long game, after all. It was a boring task to some but, in truth, it was her preferred way to hunt; she enjoyed the thrill of hunting with a pack, and thinking of said activities made her heart ache for her family, but she liked the learning aspect that came with trailing. Discovering the patterns of the herd, noting the old, frail, and injured members—as well as keeping in mind the young, the healthy, for those were the ones she wished to avoid a face-to-face encounter with. Those ones could bring not only her hunt to an abrupt halt but her life, too.

Kovette, focused on the task at hand, nearly missed sight of the other woman. But as her fur prickled from the sensation of eyes on her being, she found her attention drawn from the herd and towards the stranger—to whom she extended a silent invitation, a friendly wag of her tail accompanied by a toss of her muzzle in the direction of the herd, not missing a single step all the while. With a second set of jaws to assist, perhaps her hunt might come to an early end, with both wolves earning a full belly.
Messages In This Thread
I’ll be just fine on my own - by Kovette - November 03, 2023, 10:04 AM
RE: I’ll be just fine on my own - by Bridget - November 03, 2023, 09:38 PM
RE: I’ll be just fine on my own - by Kovette - November 18, 2023, 05:56 PM
RE: I’ll be just fine on my own - by Bridget - November 21, 2023, 04:23 PM
RE: I’ll be just fine on my own - by Kovette - December 27, 2023, 09:34 AM
RE: I’ll be just fine on my own - by Bridget - January 07, 2024, 11:46 AM