And let the sun shine upon us again
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
No Problem :D lel, still probatio in this.

"Never think that a Roman will do something when they haven't done it yet. They will surprise you, but whether its in a good or bad way, that depends on you."So many wolves who know about romans The sun-touched wolf thought, confused. Who knew there were so many romans in the pack?

"Perhaps you could tell me a little about yourself?"He suggested brightly. "Anyways, I'm Flash Spiritfire, as you already know, I like making other wolves smile at what I say and do.""Speech" He said, not wanting to turn this conversation into an awkward situation. The tawny wolf could be a potential friend.

Messages In This Thread
And let the sun shine upon us again - by Tiberius - September 10, 2014, 05:52 AM
RE: And let the sun shine upon us again - by Flash - September 13, 2014, 06:01 AM
RE: And let the sun shine upon us again - by Tiberius - September 15, 2014, 04:15 AM
RE: And let the sun shine upon us again - by Flash - September 19, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: And let the sun shine upon us again - by Tiberius - September 23, 2014, 05:23 AM
RE: And let the sun shine upon us again - by Flash - September 25, 2014, 07:32 PM
RE: And let the sun shine upon us again - by Tiberius - October 15, 2014, 04:24 AM
RE: And let the sun shine upon us again - by Flash - October 30, 2014, 09:00 PM