Morningside Cuesta deuteronomy
20 Posts
Ooc — Cryptid
Mercedes smiled, finding humor in the way Djinn spoke of things; she looked to Glaukos a moment too long and then realized that the elder's steps had ceased, so she looked back and saw them sagging down for a rest. Caught between following one or the other, she hastily moved back to Djinn and kept watch. It had become something of a habit now for her to keep an eye on things.

She felt a little resentment towards the guardian who kept on walking as if he moved alone, rather than with company. Her attention was focused upon the steadily moving figure of Glaukos while Djinn commented on their travel, and then she looked to the sky also, humming to herself.

When the elder mentioned not making it her ears twitched and she shot them a frown, finding zero humor there. We will! We'll make it to shelter, somewhere. He can hunt and I'll — I suppose I can also hunt, for plants and things. Whatever might make things easier! I promised. She sounded so serious! As if Mercedes knew anything about the world outside of the desert.

She bit her lower lip, greatly concerned and wishing she wasn't alone in this.
Messages In This Thread
deuteronomy - by Djinn - November 21, 2023, 07:31 PM
RE: deuteronomy - by Mercedes - November 21, 2023, 07:34 PM
RE: deuteronomy - by Djinn - November 21, 2023, 07:45 PM
RE: deuteronomy - by Mercedes - November 21, 2023, 07:49 PM
RE: deuteronomy - by Djinn - November 23, 2023, 01:09 PM