Moonsong Glacier voyager
morning star
128 Posts
Ooc — roni
"Oh! That is wonderful news." And so, the village Moonsong would finally have its home base! This Chakliux, she had not had chance to speak with him yet, but in due course she would seek out the man and see the caves for herself. But, the climb concerned her so. Especially with Ariadne's weak leg they would have to take care to forge a safe path, especially if children came in the spring as the red woman wished. Tulugak smoothed her worries with a wide smile, not wanting to dull her friend's excitement.

As she spoke more about the furs at her feet, the snowcloud nodded in approval. "They will do well to block the windchill," she mused, "I would offer to split the workload, but I cannot promise they will be finished under my watch." A small chuckle - she was far too active to stay cooped up in an iglu for days on end. 

Nevertheless, her arms lay open in case Ariadne wanted a hand in the current moment. "To the forest but not far beyond yet. I wish to visit the mountain but - could you tell me more about it?" As it lay currently, she had not crossed paths with any of Ariadne's family, but the scents of visitors to the glacier had not gone unnoticed.
"Common" // "Inuktitut"
Messages In This Thread
voyager - by Tulugak - November 21, 2023, 02:54 PM
RE: voyager - by RIP Ariadne - November 22, 2023, 11:07 AM
RE: voyager - by Tulugak - November 22, 2023, 01:33 PM
RE: voyager - by RIP Ariadne - November 23, 2023, 09:50 AM
RE: voyager - by Tulugak - November 28, 2023, 12:33 PM
RE: voyager - by RIP Ariadne - November 28, 2023, 05:56 PM
RE: voyager - by Tulugak - December 05, 2023, 02:03 PM
RE: voyager - by RIP Ariadne - December 06, 2023, 09:45 AM
RE: voyager - by Tulugak - January 01, 2024, 02:30 PM
RE: voyager - by RIP Ariadne - January 02, 2024, 01:37 PM