Ankyra Sound I'm a war of head vs. heart.
<small><i><font color='#CCC0D4'>o</font><font color='#CCBFD0'>n</font><font color='#CCBECC'>c</font><font color='#CCBDC8'>e</font><font color='#CCBCC3'> </font><font color='#CCBBBF'>m</font><font color='#CCBABB'>o</font><font color='#CCB9B7'>r</font><font color='#CCB8B3'>e</font><font color='#CCB6AE'> </font><font color='#CCB5AA'>i</font><font color='#CCB4A6'>n</font><font color='#CCB3A2'>t</font><font color='#CCB3A2'>o</font><font color='#CCB4A6'> </font><font color='#CCB5AA'>t</font><font color='#CCB6AE'>h</font><font color='#CCB8B3'>e</font><font color='#CCB9B7'> </font><font color='#CCBABB'>f</font><font color='#CCBBBF'>r</font><font color='#CCBCC3'>a</font><font color='#CCBDC8'>y</font></i></small><br><small><i><font color='#CCC3DF'>i</font><font color='#CCC2DC'>n</font><font color='#CCC2D9'>t</font><font color='#CCC1D6'>o</font><font color='#CCC0D3'> </font><font color='#CCBFD0'>t</font><font color='#CCBECD'>h</font><font color='#CCBECA'>e</font><font color='#CCBDC6'> </font><font color='#CCBCC3'>l</font><font color='#CCBBC0'>a</font><font color='#CCBABD'>s</font><font color='#CCB9BA'>t</font><font color='#CCB9B7'> </font><font color='#CCB8B4'>g</font><font color='#CCB7B1'>o</font><font color='#CCB6AE'>o</font><font color='#CCB5AA'>d</font><font color='#CCB5A7'> </font><font color='#CCB4A4'>f</font><font color='#CCB3A1'>i</font><font color='#CCB3A1'>g</font><font color='#CCB4A4'>h</font><font color='#CCB5A7'>t</font><font color='#CCB5AA'> </font><font color='#CCB6AE'>i</font><font color='#CCB7B1'>'</font><font color='#CCB8B4'>l</font><font color='#CCB9B7'>l</font><font color='#CCB9BA'> </font><font color='#CCBABD'>e</font><font color='#CCBBC0'>v</font><font color='#CCBCC3'>e</font><font color='#CCBDC6'>r</font><font color='#CCBECA'> </font><font color='#CCBECD'>k</font><font color='#CCBFD0'>n</font><font color='#CCC0D3'>o</font><font color='#CCC1D6'>w</font></i></small>
3 Posts
Ooc —
Much to Nyx' surprise, the lithe hybrid did not respond in a welcoming manner. Instead of inviting her to join the Sounds ranks with open arms as she'd come to expect, her greeter spoke with a not-so-subtle sly tone. Agitation bubbled within her and she let silence linger between them, uncomfortable and awkward, while she tried to rack her mind for a better explanation and proof of her heritage.

"All I have is my word," she offered, leaving the stage open for the Ankyra wolfess to question her in whatever way she saw fit. "I suppose it's up to you, if you wish to believe it or not. What reason would I have to be dishonest?" Nyx' frosty eyes remained fixed to the forepaws of her superior, eager to maintain her submissive posture and to keep her budding frustration from showing through.
Messages In This Thread
I'm a war of head vs. heart. - by Kharis - October 29, 2014, 02:25 PM
RE: I'm a war of head vs. heart. - by Caiaphas - October 29, 2014, 06:00 PM
RE: I'm a war of head vs. heart. - by Kharis - October 30, 2014, 06:49 AM
RE: I'm a war of head vs. heart. - by Caiaphas - October 30, 2014, 06:53 PM
RE: I'm a war of head vs. heart. - by Kharis - October 31, 2014, 09:29 AM
RE: I'm a war of head vs. heart. - by Caiaphas - November 03, 2014, 08:26 PM