Fox's Glade Scoop up my insides
29 Posts
Ooc —
my turn to extend apologies—it has been crazy lately!

Kovette was mindful of the other woman, keeping a close eye as they moved to ensure their paces matched. Eventually, she did accept the offer for a meal, once everything was said and done—besides, if she went along with the other wolf, at least she could make sure she returned home safely.

Once on dry land and the supplies were gathered, Kovette listened attentively to the directions given; this was her first experience with medical work of any kind, although the directions seemed simple enough. “I... I think I am following along,” she confirmed, albeit hesitantly. “If it looks wrong at all, I can always try again.” She worried about wrapping the reeds, concerned that she might not be able to maneuver everything correctly. No matter, Kovette went to work, situating the reeds first before placing the stick in the center of it all—and once everything was laid out and her leg against the stick, the attempt at wrapping began; she carefully grabbed and pulled up with her teeth, rolling each reed over Eshe’s leg. Once done, she stepped back and looked to the other as she asked, “How does it feel? Is it okay like that?” It looked... together, to her, but she wasn’t entirely sure how it was supposed to look.
Messages In This Thread
Scoop up my insides - by Kovette - September 11, 2023, 06:52 PM
RE: Scoop up my insides - by Eshe - September 22, 2023, 08:41 AM
RE: Scoop up my insides - by Kovette - September 24, 2023, 01:56 PM
RE: Scoop up my insides - by Eshe - October 03, 2023, 01:30 PM
RE: Scoop up my insides - by Kovette - October 07, 2023, 12:52 PM
RE: Scoop up my insides - by Eshe - October 08, 2023, 07:30 AM
RE: Scoop up my insides - by Kovette - October 21, 2023, 09:38 AM
RE: Scoop up my insides - by Eshe - November 14, 2023, 10:23 AM
RE: Scoop up my insides - by Kovette - December 05, 2023, 01:34 PM
RE: Scoop up my insides - by Eshe - December 15, 2023, 10:40 AM
RE: Scoop up my insides - by Kovette - January 10, 2024, 07:39 PM