Blacktail Deer Plateau his truth becomes written
Raventhorpe
Dróttning*
171 Posts
Ooc — Jess
If there was some nervousness to Tamar's admission, Solveig did not notice it. She looked the woman up and down, noting not for the first time that she was impeccably trim. She huffed lightly. "Bahh, you will eat- soon, if not right now." She knew not to be too forceful, but she was more accustomed to wolves who fed often, and kept their waists girthy. She would like nothing more than to watch Tamar grow round, and develop fine, hearty cheeks and a nice roll to her fur when she moved. 

"Ah, my husband," She greeted as he joined them, lifting her muzzle as if to prompt a kiss to her cheek. Her forest green eyes blinked when he set the tone for their discussion, and she sighed. "And he is all business," She commented with a laugh. "I will discuss any business so long as it is party business though," She said, and inhaled- shifting into a more professional mode, "I am thinking it will not be that today." She too was aware of Vaettir's disappearance, and knew that their heirarchy was ready for another shift. 

"You have come as well, to discuss something?" She asked, turning to Tamar. While Solveig preferred a life of festivities and feasts, she knew how to read wolves, and had seen the gleam shear away from Tamar's gaze earlier.
"Old Norse" | "Common Tongue"
Messages In This Thread
his truth becomes written - by Rusalka - December 06, 2023, 04:38 PM
RE: his truth becomes written - by Solveig - December 08, 2023, 03:03 PM
RE: his truth becomes written - by Tamar - December 08, 2023, 09:39 PM
RE: his truth becomes written - by Rusalka - December 09, 2023, 05:24 AM
RE: his truth becomes written - by Solveig - December 09, 2023, 01:51 PM
RE: his truth becomes written - by Tamar - December 09, 2023, 03:42 PM
RE: his truth becomes written - by Rusalka - December 09, 2023, 05:27 PM
RE: his truth becomes written - by Solveig - December 14, 2023, 03:37 PM
RE: his truth becomes written - by Tamar - December 16, 2023, 07:25 PM
RE: his truth becomes written - by Rusalka - December 19, 2023, 06:03 AM