Ankyra Sound (ritual) dear seas of old, i come with a prayer
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Nishu's ears twitched to a calling. He didn't hesitate to sprint to the one who called. Answering a call as quickly as possible was a reflex. He couldn't help but wonder what the call was about. It was night so whatever it was must be important. Perhaps this was a chance for him to get into real action, something that will test his limit. He was finally approaching the one who summoned with hope that he'll be able to some awesome mission. He slowed down reaching to stop just a few meters away from her.

It was big boss Aktaiê who called. He saw that he was first to arrive. He had opened his mouth to ask what was going on but he closed it without saying anything. Of course he's only been here for a couple of days, it wouldn't be surprising if this was just a pack meeting. Besides, it most likely a meeting with just the females. He quickly faced away and turned around. He was disappointed and decided to just walk away thinking his time could be use for training somewhere instead.

Only a few steps were taken before he stopped again. Tethys should be coming to this meeting right? He thought about it. Perhaps it was better if he stayed. Surely he was allowed to stay and atleast listen. He turned around again faceing Aktaiê. He sat down on the sandy beach and closed his eyes. It was better to just listen and imagine then to watch. A small listening exercise, shouldn't make it a waste of time if this meeting was nothing important.
Messages In This Thread
(ritual) dear seas of old, i come with a prayer - by Aktaiê - November 01, 2014, 10:39 PM
RE: (ritual) dear seas of old, i come with a prayer - by Nishu Inte - November 02, 2014, 08:44 AM