Hoshor Plains The burn marks on my epiano won't go away
51 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Vairë was not difficult to find. Ink greeted her with a bright smile, aware that too much time and distance had passed between them for true familiarity but wanting it nonetheless. More than I've ever seen in one place! They agreed easily, pulling her into a brief hug.

I've been gone for too long. I hardly know anyone here, Ink commented as they pulled away, glancing around at all of the strangers. Their gaze found Vairë again. Are you truly the only one who stayed? Lomi and Wil - they never came back? Inkalorë did not ask after their mother. They didn't need to. Of course she hadn't come back.
Messages In This Thread
The burn marks on my epiano won't go away - by Inkalorë - December 28, 2023, 01:55 PM
RE: The burn marks on my epiano won't go away - by Vairë - December 28, 2023, 02:01 PM
RE: The burn marks on my epiano won't go away - by Inkalorë - December 28, 2023, 02:14 PM
RE: The burn marks on my epiano won't go away - by Vairë - December 28, 2023, 02:22 PM
RE: The burn marks on my epiano won't go away - by Vairë - January 16, 2024, 04:37 PM
RE: The burn marks on my epiano won't go away - by Inkalorë - February 20, 2024, 12:58 PM