Hoshor Plains Before the Bugle
orb weaver
5 Posts
Ooc — roni
"Pleasure's all mine," lips quirked in a satisfied grin once Hephs's identity was confirmed. She was pretty in a way that reminded her of soft feathers that one could rely on for a comforting sleep even after the roughest of days. A stark opposite to herself - a thought that almost made her laugh.

Though the lightness of Heph's expression was quick to fade into something more inquisitive, she found herself preening inwardly at the subtle compliment. "Have I got somethin' on my nose, is that why?" playful, yet careful. Testing the waters. "Was wonderin' if you could tell me what the fuss is about - I'm pretty new 'round here." It could prove useful when she returned to Caligula to know the happenings of the flatlands, especially if their residence was to be something more permanent.

A woman like Heph could be a spring of information, should she find what made her tick.

Boldly, the spider moved closer until her breath tickled the wispy white hairs of Heph's cheeks. "You can call me Lola." The false name slipped naturally from her lips, eyes twinkling as she awaited a reaction.
Messages In This Thread
Before the Bugle - by Heph - December 26, 2023, 02:33 PM
RE: Before the Bugle - by Tiberia - December 29, 2023, 04:07 PM
RE: Before the Bugle - by Heph - December 29, 2023, 06:07 PM
RE: Before the Bugle - by Tiberia - December 30, 2023, 06:50 AM
RE: Before the Bugle - by Heph - December 30, 2023, 05:01 PM