Gilded Bay [m] Chapter ONE: Washed Out
34 Posts
Ooc — Kitt

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Mention of blood and mild vulgar language.

"Oh! Hello, there!" Her eyes landed on the male as she popped around to face the voice. Realizing she might look a bit waterlogged, she shook herself vigorously, water spraying in all directions. In her attempts to dry herself the petite wolf became unbalanced, her front feet slipping, a surprised "Oh, shit!" left her lips before she landed on her side, back feet still planted. To her dismay, her chin hit the ground and she felt something sharp slice her. Poking out of the ground where she impacted was a piece of broken...wait, what is it?

It was somewhat opaque, tinted green, and sharp. As she looked around, pieces of this material seemed to materialize every time the waves crashed on the shore. Some green, some red, some as white as the snow, some even resembled the colors of the skies. Most were rounded; she wished she had landed on one of those in her fall, because when she pawed at her chin, red tinted her fur and a warmth spread along her lower jaw. It appeared that she had an open wound and embarrassment flooded her system. 

"Skies above, I am so clumsy!" She blushed heavily and eyed the stranger with an abashed look. "Mister...Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't even ask your name. I'm Fleurette. Or--well--I'm pretty sure that's my name, anyway. Kind of the only thing I really remember at the moment. Do you happen to know these lands?" As she paused to let him answer, she padded a little closer to him and onto a more undisturbed portion of snow. She laid herself down, placing her chin into the cold to slow the blood. The bite of the snow was a relief she relished because, damn it all, her chin hurt! Although, it truly didn't compare to the pure self-consciousness she felt in the way that she appeared to this male.

As she gave him a once over, she noticed how handsome he was and his eyes! Oh, his eyes mirrored a cloudless summer sky. How she knew that, she didn't know. She couldn't remember anything specific beyond washing up here. But, what she did know was that those eyes brought her a warmth that she couldn't experience in the real world, expecially since she's lying in a wet heap in the snow. "I'm so cold...is it always like this here?"

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
[m] Chapter ONE: Washed Out - by Fleurette - January 01, 2024, 05:54 PM
RE: Chapter ONE: Washed Out - by Andr - January 02, 2024, 01:29 AM
RE: Chapter ONE: Washed Out - by Fleurette - January 02, 2024, 10:13 AM
RE: Chapter ONE: Washed Out - by Andr - January 02, 2024, 09:41 PM
RE: Chapter ONE: Washed Out - by Fleurette - January 03, 2024, 10:53 AM
RE: [m] Chapter ONE: Washed Out - by Andr - January 05, 2024, 07:56 PM
RE: [m] Chapter ONE: Washed Out - by Fleurette - January 05, 2024, 09:34 PM
RE: [m] Chapter ONE: Washed Out - by Andr - January 07, 2024, 12:10 AM
RE: [m] Chapter ONE: Washed Out - by Fleurette - January 07, 2024, 01:29 PM