Gilded Bay [m] Chapter ONE: Washed Out
34 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
It seemed he had missed her little show of emotion because as soon as she had told him that she was ready to head out, he had already made his way to one of the pools and plucked a fish so quickly, it almost seemed to appear out of thin air. She realized then that he DID hear her complaining stomach and oh, did her cheeks redden! The fish was placed at her feet, and it took everything in her power not to dive at it like a crazed animal.

Fleurette felt an immense sense of gratitude towards her newfound friend and she danced in happiness before him. Her emotions were so heightened, her body was just buzzing. The need to move her body was so overwhelming and, honestly, she didn't care what he thought at the moment. She was just so grateful to just...be...ALIVE. 

Whatever had happened to her before washing ashore was almost moot, because it had gotten her to this place where she could rebuild herself. She felt so right here. This land felt like home. The seas had erased her past and maybe that was for the better. Andr had told her he would need time to think a little longer of someone who could assist in revealing her past--but, right now, she didn't care. 

"Andr, thank you, thank you, thank you!" Squealing in delight, she did everything she could to surpress her wriggling body, her front paws still tapping and tail wagging despite her efforts. Bending down, she tore into the sizeable fish, making happy little noises as she chewed. The ache in her chin was exacerbated slightly from her chewing with gusto, but it was easily overlooked as she felt the gnawing start to cease slightly. 

She dipped her head towards the fish, a little smile to her eyes. Her mouth contained a bit of fish as she spoke, ignoring manners for the sake of filling her belly. "Will you have some? I don't mind sharing--you did catch it after all! Ope, sorry!" A small, but noticeable, piece of fish had fallen from her lips! She paused to swallow and looked to Andr...all bets were off. The little female double over and laughed.

And laughed. And laughed. Tears ran down her cheeks, the force of her laughter causing her sides to cramp. 

It took a moment to compose herself, wiping the moisture from her face, and she once again looked to Andre. She couldn't help but admire him for a moment; he exuded a strength that she soaked in, feeling it bolstering her. He appeared to her calm, cool, and collected, whereas she was all over the place, discombobulated. She could sit in it forever if she could. 

When he was near her only moments before, inspecting her chin, she remembered the way her core tightened and heated. Her body reacted to him in ways she didn't really understand and, deciding it was nothing to act on now, she shook herself, dispelling the tension deep within her.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
[m] Chapter ONE: Washed Out - by Fleurette - January 01, 2024, 05:54 PM
RE: Chapter ONE: Washed Out - by Andr - January 02, 2024, 01:29 AM
RE: Chapter ONE: Washed Out - by Fleurette - January 02, 2024, 10:13 AM
RE: Chapter ONE: Washed Out - by Andr - January 02, 2024, 09:41 PM
RE: Chapter ONE: Washed Out - by Fleurette - January 03, 2024, 10:53 AM
RE: [m] Chapter ONE: Washed Out - by Andr - January 05, 2024, 07:56 PM
RE: [m] Chapter ONE: Washed Out - by Fleurette - January 05, 2024, 09:34 PM
RE: [m] Chapter ONE: Washed Out - by Andr - January 07, 2024, 12:10 AM
RE: [m] Chapter ONE: Washed Out - by Fleurette - January 07, 2024, 01:29 PM