Sly Fox Sand Dunes [m] And without you is how I disappear
The Tribe
NPC
129 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Conception 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Conception!
TAKE TWO, private this time
There was no world in which Candle did not follow @Zoug. She didn't understand his anger nor his clear jealousy. But she understood enough to have kept a healthy distance from Talisman, lest his scent be on her furs when she went to her mate.

Her mate.

Did he not know this? Was he not secure in the knowledge that Candle had chosen him, now and forever? She followed him relentlessly now, breathless when she found him.

Zoug, Her eyes shone with hurt and apology all at once. She slipped into a bow and then fell into the sand at his feet, rolling to her side. You. Only you. How could he think otherwise?
Messages In This Thread
[m] And without you is how I disappear - by Candle - January 07, 2024, 08:31 AM
RE: And without you is how I disappear - by Zoug - January 07, 2024, 09:00 AM
RE: And without you is how I disappear - by Candle - January 07, 2024, 09:16 AM
RE: And without you is how I disappear - by Zoug - January 07, 2024, 09:50 AM
RE: And without you is how I disappear - by Candle - January 07, 2024, 10:41 AM
RE: [m] And without you is how I disappear - by Zoug - January 07, 2024, 03:03 PM
RE: [m] And without you is how I disappear - by Candle - January 13, 2024, 02:13 PM
RE: [m] And without you is how I disappear - by Zoug - January 13, 2024, 03:20 PM
RE: [m] And without you is how I disappear - by Candle - January 13, 2024, 03:55 PM