Gilded Bay [m] Chapter ONE: Washed Out
34 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Sorry for a short post, figured we could move on with Andr's next post in the Sentinels!

Andr had refused her offer of fish; she shrugged in response, returning to it with the same ravenous focus as before. He was right; it hadn't been nearly enough to fill her, but it satisfied that gnawing little animal inside her for the time being. Her body, however, felt stiffer than it had been, the cold worsening as her pelt lost its ability to retain heat. 

They needed to find shelter--now.

The Sentinels. A name that brought an image to mind of a forest of trees that touched the sky, protecting all below them. Surely, if that were the case, then it should be the best place for them to hunker down for a short while. Possibly find a larger animal to feed them both. Despite his refusal, she knew he would need his own fill soon. His strength cannot dwindle, she would remind him should he ever put her needs above her own again. She felt protected by him; it was only right that she reciprocated in her own way.

She also didn't miss the difference in his countenance when mentioning their next location. It was ever so slight, so she didn't press on it, the quickness in which it occurred meant it wasn't meant for her. Maybe another time, for those woods meant something to him, and she wasn't sure if it was a good thing. All she did was bump his shoulder gently and bade him to start moving towards them. 

"We should get going. I will follow you there, Mister Andr."

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
[m] Chapter ONE: Washed Out - by Fleurette - January 01, 2024, 05:54 PM
RE: Chapter ONE: Washed Out - by Andr - January 02, 2024, 01:29 AM
RE: Chapter ONE: Washed Out - by Fleurette - January 02, 2024, 10:13 AM
RE: Chapter ONE: Washed Out - by Andr - January 02, 2024, 09:41 PM
RE: Chapter ONE: Washed Out - by Fleurette - January 03, 2024, 10:53 AM
RE: [m] Chapter ONE: Washed Out - by Andr - January 05, 2024, 07:56 PM
RE: [m] Chapter ONE: Washed Out - by Fleurette - January 05, 2024, 09:34 PM
RE: [m] Chapter ONE: Washed Out - by Andr - January 07, 2024, 12:10 AM
RE: [m] Chapter ONE: Washed Out - by Fleurette - January 07, 2024, 01:29 PM