Blacktail Deer Plateau [m] No [m]atter where I go to
Raventhorpe
Dróttning*
169 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Conception 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: baby making o'clock

As the tide rose higher and higher each day of the month as the full moon approached, Solveig had found herself awakening, and becoming restless. At first, she chalked it up to the joy she felt to now have a pack that was full, healthy, and thriving. Their home was comfortable and safe, and the children grew steadily even though the winter months. While she still longed for more- a pack so full each rank had a name to go with it- she was content with what had been created when Epoch had come to join them. 

But it did not take long for her to take stock of the true nature of this newfound energy, though it did bring her some surprise. Her second brood of children had come so late in the year- it seemed uncanny for her body to go into longing so early in the year. But when she considered how confident she was in her husband's capabilities, she smiled. The rank of King suited him; and it allured her to think of him as such. 

She called to @Rusalka, now truly ready to receive him. Her usual hunger for him grew to become ravenous; she followed his scent, to drive away any minutes and miles that kept them apart.
"Old Norse" | "Common Tongue"
Messages In This Thread
[m] No [m]atter where I go to - by Solveig - January 08, 2024, 04:40 PM
RE: [m] No [m]atter where I go to - by Rusalka - January 10, 2024, 05:30 AM
RE: [m] No [m]atter where I go to - by Solveig - January 10, 2024, 12:28 PM
RE: [m] No [m]atter where I go to - by Rusalka - January 11, 2024, 08:00 PM
RE: [m] No [m]atter where I go to - by Solveig - January 11, 2024, 11:27 PM
RE: [m] No [m]atter where I go to - by Rusalka - January 13, 2024, 06:55 AM
RE: [m] No [m]atter where I go to - by Solveig - January 14, 2024, 02:52 PM
RE: [m] No [m]atter where I go to - by Rusalka - January 16, 2024, 05:10 AM
RE: [m] No [m]atter where I go to - by Solveig - January 26, 2024, 11:51 AM