Northstar Vale [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was
13 Posts
Ooc — delaney
warsbane had not expected to linger, for it didn't suit his adventurous and explorative nature but something about this place settles like a gauzy haze of calm; an unexplained thread of connection that keeps him grounded here.

for the time being at least.

or, maybe, it was the snows that held him here. at least in the vale he had prey to hunt and fresh water and could sustain himself.

the days had begun to blur but he does not recall coming across too many others during his stay in the vale. except ... except today.

a voice calls out to him, garnering his attention. a flare of his nostrils as he peers over his shoulder at her snares him. jolts the nerves of his body alive in a way that he had never felt before. of course, he wasn't a stranger to the season, but it was the first time it affected him.

and he was helplessly affected; immediately enraptured.

so much so that he forgot he hadn't even answered her. he turns to face her, offering her a sheepishly apologetic smile. this cold is tame compared to my homeland. he admits.
Messages In This Thread
[m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Easy - January 10, 2024, 01:12 PM
RE: [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Warsbane - January 11, 2024, 07:48 PM
RE: [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Easy - January 12, 2024, 12:28 PM
RE: [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Warsbane - January 13, 2024, 06:34 AM
RE: [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Easy - January 13, 2024, 12:04 PM
RE: [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Warsbane - January 16, 2024, 05:17 AM
RE: [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Easy - January 16, 2024, 07:27 PM
RE: [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Warsbane - January 21, 2024, 04:23 PM
RE: [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Easy - January 24, 2024, 01:05 PM