Sly Fox Sand Dunes [m] And without you is how I disappear
The Tribe
NPC
129 Posts
Ooc — xynien

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Sexual themes
Candle had always been a creature of touch; it was Zoug who was more reticent between them, slower to respond and rarely reaching for her first. She'd never minded it.

But this was different. This was something new, and at first she was almost overwhelmed by it. She hesitated even as she welcomed it, and for a moment their roles were reversed. Zoug had never touched her like this; Candle had never thought she could touch him like this. It was a wish so far out of reach that she had never prepared for the possibility that it might be granted.

Slowly she found her confidence. She dared to press her own muzzle to his neck, his chest, preening at the fur there, the ridge of her spine arching to press against him. Any discomfort Candle felt was lost among the bright shivering green of a love grown in the ashes of all that had come before; a promise of spring. Something new to fill the space left behind by what had been taken from each of them.

And it started with this; with them, and the love between them.
Messages In This Thread
[m] And without you is how I disappear - by Candle - January 07, 2024, 08:31 AM
RE: And without you is how I disappear - by Zoug - January 07, 2024, 09:00 AM
RE: And without you is how I disappear - by Candle - January 07, 2024, 09:16 AM
RE: And without you is how I disappear - by Zoug - January 07, 2024, 09:50 AM
RE: And without you is how I disappear - by Candle - January 07, 2024, 10:41 AM
RE: [m] And without you is how I disappear - by Zoug - January 07, 2024, 03:03 PM
RE: [m] And without you is how I disappear - by Candle - January 13, 2024, 02:13 PM
RE: [m] And without you is how I disappear - by Zoug - January 13, 2024, 03:20 PM
RE: [m] And without you is how I disappear - by Candle - January 13, 2024, 03:55 PM