Kintla Flatlands For just as Every Seed holds the Power
15 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Everest shifted lightly as Easy came to sit nearby her. However, she tried to remain cordial and kind, even though her shyness made things probably fairly awkward. Still, Everest listened to the words Easy spoke and contemplated on them herself. A time of rest and communion? This was a new concept because where she came from knew no sense of that statement. It made the gears in her head rotate a little as she thought on the concept.

"Well, I certainly have done no fattening up over the fall." Everest said, looking at her body. "I think most of the fall I've just been running away from home." A flick of her ears showed the discomfort Everest felt from the idea of abandoning the family she left behind, regardless of how toxic they were. Perhaps simply discounting it for the time being would help her feel better about the whole situation.

"Ahh well.. I suppose I'm very far from home." she said, looking out on the landscape. "All I remember is one day I began to run and never stopped until I found myself here. I lost count of how many suns set. Though, I doubt anyone would venture out this far to find me anyway. Not like they would care anyhow. I'm just a burden to everyone, anyway." Her family saw her as nothing more than something that produced heirs or was a bartering chip for future relations with neighboring packs. That was the plan for her originally when she turned two. Too scared to give up what remaining freedom she had, Everest ran, not looking back once. However, floods of guilt visited her often since she loved her family, regardless of how they treated her. She had hoped that one day, they would return the love she gave them frequently, but Everest had a feeling that regardless of anything, they would never return the love.

OOC: Changing font color now that I turned off dark mode I didn't realize I had on xD
Messages In This Thread
For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Everest - January 14, 2024, 01:34 PM
RE: For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Easy - January 14, 2024, 06:32 PM
RE: For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Everest - January 14, 2024, 08:47 PM
RE: For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Easy - January 14, 2024, 09:10 PM
RE: For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Everest - January 14, 2024, 10:16 PM
RE: For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Easy - January 15, 2024, 12:22 AM
RE: For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Everest - January 15, 2024, 01:12 AM
RE: For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Easy - January 15, 2024, 01:22 AM
RE: For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Everest - January 15, 2024, 02:00 AM
RE: For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Easy - January 15, 2024, 02:12 AM
RE: For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Everest - January 15, 2024, 02:37 AM
RE: For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Easy - January 15, 2024, 02:46 AM
RE: For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Everest - January 15, 2024, 03:07 AM
RE: For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Easy - January 15, 2024, 11:54 AM
RE: For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Everest - January 15, 2024, 04:04 PM
RE: For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Easy - January 15, 2024, 04:24 PM
RE: For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Everest - January 15, 2024, 05:10 PM
RE: For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Easy - January 15, 2024, 05:25 PM
RE: For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Everest - January 15, 2024, 05:42 PM
RE: For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Easy - January 15, 2024, 05:59 PM
RE: For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Everest - January 15, 2024, 07:08 PM
RE: For just as Every Seed holds the Power - by Easy - January 15, 2024, 08:55 PM