Redhawk Caldera You can hate me if you want to, but it won't break me
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I edited it we are good. Sorry about that I honestly couldn't remember if she was told or if I had just read it :) sorry if i offended in some way.

Blue knew far too well how badly Lasher missed and loved Peregrine, it was evident in his every word and whim and if Fox was far too stupid to notice that or even care well that was on her, not Blue. Blue would not have left, but she would have probably been ousted for telling Fox where to go, if she had known that Fox felt so strongly about it.

Blue had wanted to wait for Atticus, but time was not on her side. It wasn't and frankly she would have agreed with Fox it was selfish, she had said so herself in the very beginning of the conversation. But she did not know Fox's thoughts and therefore could say nothing else.

Blue chuckled at his words and then looked over at Fox, then back at Perry. You have always been selfless Peregrine for those you love. Blue was aware that her words could be taken badly, but she had not meant them in such a capacity. She had been merely telling the truth.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You can hate me if you want to, but it won't break me - by Blue Willow - November 02, 2014, 09:32 PM