Blacktail Deer Plateau I don't care if the world knows what my secrets are
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Woo, I'm honored. Congrats! :D

It was difficult to heed Lasher's words, to digest them, when they were spoken in the voice that had once whispered sweet nothings into his ear and, much more recently, burned them to a crisp with scorned words. Somehow, Peregrine managed. It was a welcome reprieve, not having to struggle over what to say.

The news about Ty was effectively distracting too, catching Peregrine off guard and allowing him to speak at last. "A quarrel...? Where...?" But, of course, if Lasher had known where, he would have said as much. The father's lips pressed together with disquiet that had nothing to do with their torn-open lovers' wounds.

"Maybe she went to find her mother, as she certainly hasn't popped up at the caldera," Peregrine mused regretfully, very much wishing Tytonidae had come to him in her time of need. He worried for his elder, more innocent daughter. "Has anyone sent an Outrider that way?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't care if the world knows what my secrets are - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 02, 2014, 10:01 PM