Ouroboros Spine polar nights
morning star
92 Posts
Ooc — roni
Away
Kukutux was proud of Ariadne as any mother would be for a daughter to raise a village on their own. But, she supposed, Ariadne was not alone. She was there, as was Dutch and many others to guide her friend to success as village head. And she had moonwoman only a days walk away. "She is strong and it draws many to follow her," she agreed, "It seems she has drawn a strong man already."

At moonwoman's nod to her gift, she set the skull down on a soft pelt nearby. "I thought long about who to gift this to," she admitted. "Its horns are useful for drying sinew but, of course, you may find use for it how you like - it is yours now." It was often customary to bring gifts of goodwill when travelling to neighbouring villages, but given the reputation that preceded the head of village Moonglow, Tulugak wanted to deliver something more impressive. 

Despite the common ground of shared blood, there was still an air of formality that she wished to break. How had this woman earned her respect among her people? "Kukutux," she began after a moments pause. "It would please me to know you as more than just the mother of my friend. Tell me, how did you come to be head of village Moonglow?" 
"Common" // "Inuktitut"
Messages In This Thread
polar nights - by Ulloriaq - December 21, 2023, 08:37 AM
RE: polar nights - by Kukutux - December 21, 2023, 09:34 AM
RE: polar nights - by Ulloriaq - December 21, 2023, 10:17 AM
RE: polar nights - by Kukutux - December 26, 2023, 09:28 PM
RE: polar nights - by Ulloriaq - December 27, 2023, 03:03 PM
RE: polar nights - by Kukutux - January 01, 2024, 04:52 PM
RE: polar nights - by Ulloriaq - January 16, 2024, 12:39 PM
RE: polar nights - by Kukutux - January 27, 2024, 09:40 PM