Stavanger Bay or if i'll see you again?
Loner
34 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
The silence was deafening. 

And then she heard it--it was quick, almost indiscernible from the cracks and pops of the rocks and ice. A small invite, not at all threatening, nor a warning for her to stay away. Fleur smiled softly, ready to greet whoever allowed her entrance, but what she saw before her as she ventured deeper made her stop short; a soft whine parted snowy lips as she grazed sun-born eyes over a cowering female.

To appear less threatening, as it was clear that fear was written on the female's face, Fleur made her lithe body even smaller by crouching low and averting her eyes. She crept closer, only close enough to see the female better in her periphery, and she laid her head on her paws.

"Hi..." She greeted softly. "I'm Fleurette, or Fleur, if you'd prefer. Are you alright?"

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
or if i'll see you again? - by Iaghe - January 15, 2024, 09:29 PM
RE: or if i'll see you again? - by Fleurette - January 18, 2024, 09:37 AM
RE: or if i'll see you again? - by Iaghe - January 18, 2024, 08:13 PM
RE: or if i'll see you again? - by Fleurette - January 19, 2024, 10:16 AM
RE: or if i'll see you again? - by Iaghe - January 21, 2024, 12:05 AM
RE: or if i'll see you again? - by Fleurette - January 22, 2024, 02:32 PM
RE: or if i'll see you again? - by Iaghe - January 25, 2024, 01:43 PM
RE: or if i'll see you again? - by Fleurette - January 26, 2024, 10:35 AM
RE: or if i'll see you again? - by Iaghe - January 28, 2024, 04:48 PM