(j) eagle of the ninth legion
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
“I am Tarquin DiSarinno-Frostfur,” The grey-brown wolf, now with the name of Tarquin said. “I seek only a potential chance at earning a place within your ranks.” Flash wasn't surprised at this. Most wolves who turned up around these times were looking for a place to stay for winter. He was sure that after winter, most of these new wolves would suddenly disappear.But Flash was fine with that, as long as they didn't stir up trouble and slack off. Noctisardor Bypass could use every wolf.

But the wolf who went by the name of Tarquin seemed a little annoyed. Flash wondered why. Not for the first time, he wondered if it was such a great idea to come into this scene. Perhaps he should have just let the alphess and the alpha dealt with this "tarquin". But neverless, he had arrived and he could only hope that this will turn out for the better.

Messages In This Thread
(j) eagle of the ninth legion - by Tarquin - October 29, 2014, 08:24 AM
RE: (j) eagle of the ninth legion - by Flash - October 29, 2014, 09:57 AM
RE: (j) eagle of the ninth legion - by Paarthurnax - October 29, 2014, 11:09 AM
RE: (j) eagle of the ninth legion - by Shadow - October 29, 2014, 07:18 PM
RE: (j) eagle of the ninth legion - by Tarquin - October 30, 2014, 07:44 AM
RE: (j) eagle of the ninth legion - by Flash - November 03, 2014, 08:43 AM
RE: (j) eagle of the ninth legion - by Paarthurnax - November 03, 2014, 03:00 PM
RE: (j) eagle of the ninth legion - by Shadow - November 05, 2014, 02:27 AM
RE: (j) eagle of the ninth legion - by Paarthurnax - December 14, 2014, 02:47 PM
RE: (j) eagle of the ninth legion - by Flash - December 21, 2014, 08:54 AM