Redhawk Caldera I've seen fire and I've seen rain
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Thanks for starting! I ended up trying to catch up on wedding thank-yous last night instead, since I was feeling hella guilt over the fact they're not 100% finished yet. >__>

Let me know if I need to change anything! I'm assuming they've been taking care of her behind-the-scenes.

Magpie had been slowly gathering her strength, spending most of her days in the den given to her by Peregrine and Fox; it was near enough to theirs that they were able to bring her food from the caches without being too much of an inconvenience. She would emerge and go for short walks whenever she felt up to it (or needed to relieve herself), but the majority of Magpie's time in the caldera thus far had been spent sleeping or eating.

Today, however, cabin-fever had begun to set in; a marked sign that her health had returned, though it would still be some weeks before she was as vibrant as wolves were meant to be. She felt restless and eager for some kind of excitement. Emerging from the den with an exaggerated stretch, Magpie took a tentative few steps before bursting into a run — channeling her anxiety, her desperation for action.

She bounded around the caldera in sprints, yapping excitedly, paying little heed to who she might be disturbing or where she was going. Her energy was spent far earlier than would be usual for a wolf — it would be some time before she regained her stamina — but when she found herself in the presence of Peregrine's prone form, she was panting and happy.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
I've seen fire and I've seen rain - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 03, 2014, 10:13 AM
RE: I've seen fire and I've seen rain - by OG Magpie - November 03, 2014, 11:53 AM
RE: I've seen fire and I've seen rain - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 03, 2014, 11:59 AM
RE: I've seen fire and I've seen rain - by OG Magpie - November 03, 2014, 01:20 PM
RE: I've seen fire and I've seen rain - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 03, 2014, 02:17 PM
RE: I've seen fire and I've seen rain - by OG Magpie - November 03, 2014, 06:19 PM
RE: I've seen fire and I've seen rain - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 03, 2014, 06:26 PM
RE: I've seen fire and I've seen rain - by OG Magpie - November 03, 2014, 07:29 PM
RE: I've seen fire and I've seen rain - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 04, 2014, 10:18 AM